iServi News | 8 November 2019 | Term 4, Week 4
The annual Servite College Awards Night will take place at the Perth Concert Hall on Monday 2 December commencing at 7.00pm. The evening is always a very special one in the life of the College as we reflect upon our Community, Learning, Ministry and Stewardship experiences this year and celebrate outstanding student performance.
To enhance community engagement and support for College activities, this event is compulsory for ALL Year 7 – 11 Students.
Students do not require tickets, and will be seated within their Priory groups.
Year 12 students are certainly welcome to attend but are not required to attend unless they are winning one of the following College Awards:
- St Philip Award
- College Art Award
- Senior Sportsman and Sportswoman
- Australian Super Award for Excellence in VET
- Proxime Accessit – General
- St Alexis Medallion – Dux of the College General
- Proxime Accessit – ATAR
- St Philip Medallion – Dux of the College ATAR
- St Juliana Medallion
- Seven Holy Founders Medallion
- Principal’s Award
- Jack Shanahan Award
Parents, Guardians and family members are warmly encouraged to attend and are able to purchase up to six tickets per family.
Tickets can be purchased here
When you purchase via Trybooking, you will have the ability to purchase up to six tickets at $6.30 each (inclusive of booking fee) and can select which seats you prefer. Tickets will be available for collection on the night at the Concert Hall entrance.
Student requirements for the evening are:
- Full winter uniform will be worn throughout the evening. Jumpers are not essential but blazers, ties and stockings for girls and trousers for boys are required. All uniforms items are to be in good condition, including polished shoes.
- Students are to arrive by 6.30pm and assemble in their allocated Priory area marked by their Priory Flag.
- Students will be allocated their seats within their Priory group as directed by their Head of Community.
- For students not accompanied by a parent or guardian, it is anticipated the evening will conclude at 9.00pm and students are required to be picked up by a parent or guardian from the venue. Students are not permitted to make their own way home.
- Mobile phones or other electronic devices are not to be used during the course of the evening.
- Students are not permitted to eat or drink in the Perth Concert Hall.
- Student Award winners will be notified by Monday 18 November.
Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the College on 9208 0900.
We are looking forward to sharing your company on Monday 2 December as we showcase Servite College 2019.
Mrs Franca Coutts