iServi News | 22 May 2020 | Term 2, Week 4
Thanks to SM7 Homeroom for a fun lip sync this week.
With the aim of knowing the students they see in Homeroom every morning a little better, students from SM2 and SM4 completed a speed chat activity this week.
Working in pairs, students were given questions to discuss with their partner for three minutes before moving on to another member of the class.
The students had a great experience learning more about some of the people who make a daily contribution to their Servite journeys from Year 7 to Year 12.
We invite you to try our questions with your friends and family.
- What is your favourite holiday you’ve ever been on?
- Have you ever broken a bone?
- Have you eaten an insect? Which one?
- Have you ridden a horse before? Where?
- Do you have a job? Where? Can I get a discount?
- Have you been in a helicopter?
- What transport do you take to school?
- Have you changed a baby’s nappy?
- Do you have a pet? What type? Name?
- If you had to order a pizza, what toppings would you have on it?
- What is your favourite TV show?
- How many sisters and brothers do you have? Names?
- Are you allergic to anything? What?
- What is your favourite sport?
- Have you been to Europe? When? Which country?
- Are you afraid of spiders?
- Do you play video games? What is your favourite game?
- Eagles or Dockers? (or which is your favourite sporting team that you follow in any other sport)
- What is your favourite colour?
- What month were you born in?
Quick Fire Questions
- Crocs: Yay or Nay
- Pineapple on Pizza: Yay or Nay
- Would you rather:
- Lose the ability to speak or the ability to read?
- Be in jail for a year or lose a year of your life?
- Be 10 minutes late or 10 minutes early?
- Live on a sailboat for the rest of your life OR an RV for the rest of your life?
- Work on a deserted island for a year for a million dollars OR clean toilets for three months for two million dollars?
- Be forced to dance every time you heard music or be forced to sing along to any song you heard?
Ms Alice Potter